Salary: Fantastic salary $65 - $70k + super + parking
Benefit: Hands-on role; energetic working environment; dynamic team
Location: Botany; Immediate start available.
Reporting to the Accounts Receivable Manager, this Accounts Receivable Officer will make up part of a tight knit team. On a day to day basis this Accounts Receivable Officer will have full function responsibility over the accounts receivable function including allocations. You will be responsible for a large number of customers managing accounts up to 90 days in a timely manner.
This role will require you to maintain a structured workflow and to remain attentive to managing your own ledger. This is a fantastic opportunity to grow within a family owned business and leader within the industry.
- Efficient collections across accounts
- Maintain a process improvement mindset
- Manage a large number of customers and your own ledger
- Full functions credit control including allocations
- An energetic Accounts Receivable Officer with a passion for adding value to an organisation
- Internal and external stakeholder communication
- Comply with legislation and internal policies
- Other ad-hoc duties and queries as required
- Minimum 2-3 years end to end accounts receivable experience is essential
- High attention to detail and data entry accuracy imperative
- Experience managing reconciliations
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Friendly and approachable personality
- Exposure to oracle preferred, not essential
A market share leader, this diversified giant is a major player in its field and is an organisation that is known to all. This role would be a brilliant opportunity for a fresh and energetic Accounts Receivable Officer looking to step up in a well-recognised organisation. This dynamic company now requires a motivated individual with strong technical Accounts receivable skills, commercial acumen and an attitude for success. Candidates that are immediately available are encouraged to apply.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below quoting reference number "MSARO4732" in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.