Location: Sydney CBD
Rate: $60-70k + super
Benefits: Be the successful Accounts Receivable Officer and hit the ground running for a global organisation with an international footprint.
This Accounts Receivable Officer will be part of an intimate, yet high performing team, reporting directly to the Accounts Receivable Manager. You will be joining the team on a fixed term contract basis with responsibility for end -to-end accounts receivable with a critical and corporate ledger. The successful Accounts Receivable Officer will have the opportunity to autonomously manage full function accounts receivable function with credit collection calls and client management being of upmost importance. The key to succeed in this Accounts Receivable role is to be a great communicator and effectively handle difficult situation with a positive attitude.
On a daily basis this Accounts Receivable will be responsible for all operations encompassing debtor management (DSO), reporting on a designated portfolio of accounts as well as any other A/R related tasks. To be successful for this role, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Identify, investigate and recommend action concerning overdue accounts
- Communicate with internal stakeholders concerning resolution of accounts outstanding
- Manage incoming AR inquiries by phone and email
- Ensure payments are collected in a timely manner
- Reconcile customer accounts on a regular basis
- Review and resolve issues related to customer accounts
- Follow up promptly on A/R inquiries from internal stakeholders
- Managing the successful reduction of the DSO to agreed targets
- Manage Credit reports and notify customers in accordance with company guidelines
- Payment application and receipting
- Answer customers' inquiries promptly and efficiently
- Provide and compiling customers invoices, statements and other information relating to ensuring prompt payment
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
You are an energetic Accounts Receivable Officer with a passion for adding value to an organisation. This Account Receivable Officer must have a minimum of Bachelors degree in Finance or Accounting. Your verbal and written communication skills are one of your strengths and you feel confident liaising with both internal and external stakeholders.
Ideally you have worked as an Accounts Receivable Officer within a services based industry or similar and have at least 2-4 years in full function AR. A candidate with exposure to a large ERP system, claims and rebates will be highly regarded. Advanced excel skills (v-lookups, pivots) are highly desrired. Most importantly you have a 'can-do' attitude and are ready to own your own ledger.
The Company, Culture and Benefits
This international multi-billion dollar organisation is focused on maintaining a culture of high talent and people development and as a result the organization boasts one of the highest retention rates in the industry. . This organisation employs hundreds locally and provides its employees a flexible work environment and opportunities to grow their careers.
- Be part of a large global company
- Be rewarded for your efforts - $60-70k + super
- Great location in the CBD- Close to Train Station
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Maleeha Zahoor, quoting reference number MZARO4458 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call