Location : Western Suburbs
Salary : $60K - 65K Package + Parking
Role Benefit: Be the successful Accounts Receivable Officer and hit the ground running; multinational organisation with a national footprint.
This Accounts Receivable Officer will be part of an intimate, yet high performing team, reporting directly to the Accounts Receivable Team Leader. You will be responsible for end -to-end accounts receivable with a large ledger. The successful Accounts Receivable Officer will have the opportunity to autonomously manage a diverse ledger. While maintaining strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
The key to succeed in this Accounts Receivable role is to be a great communicator and effectively handle difficult situation with a positive attitude.
To be successful for this role, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Reviewing the aged debtors list for overdue accounts
- Ensuring any outstanding debt is maintained within set KPIs
- Processing new accounts and maintaining customer database
- Administration and reconciliation of accounts
- Answering customer queries regarding disputed invoices and arranging the issuance of credit notes if necessary.
- Building solid relationships with customers and key stakeholders
You are an energetic Accounts Receivable Officer with a passion for adding value to an organisation. Your verbal and written communication skills are one of your strengths and you feel confident liaising with both internal and external stakeholders. As an experienced Accounts Receivable Officer you would have had exposure to SAP. You have intermediate to advance skills in Microsoft Excel. And most importantly you have a 'can-do' attitude.
This listed national leader is a major player in its field with operations across Australia. This organisation employs thousands in Australia and has quickly become a prominent leader in the Australian market within its specialised sector.
- Generous salary package $60K - 65K Package + Parking
- Work-life balance; family orientated environment; parking onsite
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the apply link below addressing Archana Rao quoting reference number ARAR 3667 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.