Base Rate: Up to $30p/h +Super
Location: Sydney CBD
Benefits: Full Accounts receivable function, temp role until Christmas, immediate start.
Reporting to the Credit Manager, this Accounts Receivable Officer will support optimal DSO management in a full function credit role, supporting branches all over Australia.
The Accounts Receivable Officer will have day to day responsibility for driving the timely management of collections and claims through the development of strong customer service and relationship building skills. Minimizing 'bad debt write off' is another key focus area for this Accounts Receivable Officer, furthermore, being able to devise plans and recommendations to reduce this will be key.
The key success factor will be your tenacity, drive to deliver and bubbly personality!
To be successful for this role, you will be able to display experience in the following duties:
- Managing the aged debtors list for overdue accounts
- Ensuring any outstanding debt is maintained within set KPIs (DSO improvement)
- Actively work towards minimization of bad debt write off and devise plans and recommendations for reductions.
- Processing new accounts and maintaining customer database,Including credit checks and trade references
- Administration and reconciliation of accounts
- Answering basic and challenging customer queries regarding disputed invoices and arranging the issuance of credit notes if necessary.
- Building solid relationships with customers and key stakeholders
You are an energetic and experienced Accounts Receivable Officer with a passion for adding value to an organisation. Your verbal and written communication skills are one of your strengths and you feel confident liaising with both internal and external stakeholders. A keen eye for detail and awareness of credit compliance and audit requirements referencing the Sarbanes-Oxley act. (SOX)
As an experienced Accounts Receivable Officer you would ideally have exposure to JD Edwards. You have intermediate to advance skills in Microsoft Excel. And most importantly you have a 'can-do' attitude.
Culture & Benefits
The organisation is an US listed company with a large presence in Australia. This organisation employs hundreds locally and provides its employees a flexible work environment and opportunities to grow their careers.
- Be part of a large US listed company
- Be rewarded for your efforts - $30 p/h + Super
- Great location in Sydney CBD.
The organisation is a global property group with an expansive footprint throughout Australia and continues to enjoy positive growth.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Nicolas Gonzalez, quoting reference number NGAR3726 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.