Base Rate: $30p/h +Super
Location: Sydney CBD
Benefits: Full Accounts receivable function, 3 month contract, immediate start.
Reporting to the Credit Manager, this Accounts Receivable Officer will have control of the full receivable function, supporting multiple branches from the Sydney CBD head office.
The Accounts Receivable Officer will have day to day responsibility for driving the timely management of collections and claims through the development of strong customer service and relationship building skills. Minimising bad debt, overdue account reports, collections processing and actively managing key accounts are critical to your success in this role.
Your tenacity, drive to deliver and bubbly personality will see you excel in this position.
To be successful for this role, you will be able to display experience in the following duties:
- Managing the aged debtors list for overdue accounts
- Ensuring any outstanding debt is maintained within set KPIs
- Actively work towards minimization of bad debt write off and devise plans and recommendations for reductions.
- Processing new accounts and maintaining customer database Including credit checks and trade references
- Administration and reconciliation of accounts
- Answering basic and challenging customer queries regarding disputed invoices and arranging the issuance of credit notes if necessary.
- Building solid relationships with customers and key stakeholders
You are an energetic and experienced Accounts Receivable Officer with a passion for adding value to an organisation. Your verbal and written communication skills are one of your key strengths. You feel comfortable having difficult conversations with customers. A keen eye for detail and in-depth knowledge of credit compliance will be evident from your years in similar roles.
As an experienced Accounts Receivable Officer you would ideally have exposure to varying ERP systems and be comfortable with Microsoft excel to perform customer debt analysis. Most importantly you will have a 'can-do' attitude and be ready to hit the ground running.
Culture & Benefits
The organisation is a global industrial giant with a large Australian presence. This organisation employs hundreds nationally and provides its employees a flexible work environment and opportunities to grow their careers.
- Be part of a large Global giant
- Be rewarded for your efforts - $30 p/h + Super + benefits
- Great location in Sydney CBD, close to public transport
This global services giant is on an explosive growth trajectory, as such is needing to expand their team to cope with an influx of work.
They pride themselves on their customer service and always aim for 110% customer satisfaction for all their clients.With a driven and focused management team they are constantly looking to improve their staff and strive for greater achievements.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Nicolas Gonzalez, quoting reference number NGAR3732 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.