Location: Western Sydney
Salary: $25p/h - $28p/h
Role Benefit: Work within a fast-paced environment and diversity your skills in this exciting and diverse role. Immediate start.
Role Overview / Description
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this Accounts Receivable Officer will support the Finance Team in the timely collection of debts and the efficient processing of debtor payments. You will be responsible for order processing, sales orders and purchasing. This Accounts Receivable Officer will take full ownership of a large debtor's portfolio including processing invoices, collections and reconciliations. The chasing of overdue invoices is an integral responsibility of this role. You will contribute to the reduction of outstanding debt and DSOs. In addition to this, this Accounts Receivable Officer will be responsible for covering the processing of cash receipts and credit applications. On a day-to-day basis, you will also be responding to internal and external queries from customers. Strong communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment is integral to the success of this role.
The Job / Duties / Responsibilities
- Support the Finance Team in the timely collection of debts and the efficient processing of debtor payments
- Drive the completion of order processing, sales orders and purchasing
- Take full ownership of a large debtor's portfolio including processing invoices, collections and reconciliations
- Contribute to the reduction of outstanding debt and DSOs
- Cover the processing of cash receipts and assessing and processing credit applications
- Communicate with both internal and external stakeholders to solve queries
You are immediately available and have extensive experience as an Accounts Receivable offer. You would feel comfortable driving a debtor's ledger and your passion is adding value to a business. You have intermediate MS Excel/MS Word skills. You have outstanding communication skills as customer service is centric to your role. You work well under pressure and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
This company is a global leader in the manufacturing and equipment industry. They employ over 3000 people and are a known employer of choice. Due to organic growth, a need has arisen for an experienced and energetic Accounts Receivable Officer to join their fast-paced finance team.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Clare Williams quoting reference number CWAR3413 in the subject line.