Location: Eastern Creek
Rate: $25-30 p/h + super
Benefits: Learn and grow within a thriving accounts receivable function, growing ledger, flexible and friendly culture
This Accounts Receivable Officer will be part of an intimate, yet high performing team, reporting directly to the Credit Manager. You will be initially joining the team on a temporary basis with responsibility for supporting end- to -end accounts receivable across the business. The successful Accounts Receivable Officer will have the opportunity to autonomously manage full function accounts receivable function with minimal need for credit collection calls. The key to succeed in this Accounts Receivable role is to be a great communicator and effectively handle difficult situation with a positive attitude.
On a daily basis this Accounts Receivable will be responsible for all operations encompassing debtor management, reporting on a designated portfolio of accounts as well as any other A/R related tasks.
To be successful for this role, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Identify, investigate and recommend action concerning overdue accounts
- Communicate with internal stakeholders concerning resolution of accounts outstanding
- Ensure payments are collected in a timely manner
- Reconcile customer accounts on a regular basis
- Review and resolve issues related to customer accounts
- Follow up promptly on A/R inquiries from internal stakeholders
- Manage Credit reports and notify customers in accordance with company guidelines
- Cash application and receipting
- Answer customers' inquiries promptly and efficiently
- Provide AR reports on portfolio as needed
- Provide customers invoices, statements and other information relating to ensuring prompt payment
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
You are an energetic Accounts Receivable Officer with a passion for adding value to an organisation. Your verbal and written communication skills are one of your strengths and you feel confident liaising with both internal and external stakeholders.Ideally you have worked as an Accounts Receivable Officer within a services based industry or similar. Most importantly you have a 'can-do' attitude and are ready to own your own ledger.A candidate with exposure to an ERP system and a manual entry environment will be highly regarded.
The Company, Culture & Benefits
The organisation is a global organisation with a large presence in Australia. This organisation employs hundreds locally and provides its employees a flexible work environment and opportunities to grow their careers.
- Be part of a large global company
- Be rewarded for your efforts - $25-30 p/h + super + parking
- Great location in Western Sydney with parking onsite
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Nicolas Gonzalez, quoting reference number NGAR4333 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.