Location: Sydney CBD
Salary: Excellent rate of $25 - $30 per hour + super
Benefits: great location near public transport, immediate start, 3 month temp position
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this Accounts Receivable Officer will be responsible for full function Accounts Receivable and general accounts related duties. You will be required to manage the full Account Receivable ledger including month end and reconciliations. This Accounts Receivable Officer will be involved in a variety of duties ranging from collection calls to dealing with disputes brought forward by customers as well as general filing and ad-hoc tasks when required.
The successful Accounts Receivable Officer will have 2-3 years' experience in a similar role and be immediately available to start. Experience with SAP is required to be successful in this role.
This Accounts Receivable Officer will be responsible for the following duties:
- Creating and distributing invoices
- Generating aged debtors list for outstanding invoices
- Raising work orders and customer orders.
- Creating purchase orders and requisitions.
- Chasing debts from customers
- Answering customer queries regarding disputed invoices and arranging the issuance of credit notes if necessary
- Management of customer relationships
- Ad-hoc duties where required
You will be a mature minded individual with experience within a similar role. You be immediately available to start next week. You will have experience in handling the Accounts Receivable ledger, producing invoices and making collection calls within a fast-paced environment. You will have excellent communication skills and an ability to communicate in a professional manner, with demonstrated negotiation skills and possess a high degree of initiative.
The successful candidate will also be an outcome-focused individual who works well in a fast paced and autonomous finance environment, and has a desire to learn.
This Australian FMCG giant employs thousands of people around Australia. They have a well-established Australian manufacturing plant and looking to employ an experienced Accounts Receivable Officer due to growth within the company. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fantastic brand name.
- Join an Australian manufacturer - be part of a team and business in growth
- Be rewarded - Excellent rate $25-30 + Super
- Expand your experience - elevate your career in a high exposure role with a broad remit
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Nicolas Gonzalez, quoting reference number NGARG3743 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.