Location: Sydney CBD
Salary: $80K-$90K + Super
Role Benefit: Fantastic opportunity to showcase your leadership skills within a high performing team.
Reporting into the Shared Services Manager, the Accounts Receivable Manager will take ownership of the accounts receivable team for an innovative and fast growing Educational Services business. This Accounts Receivable Manager will be a collaborative team player and will enjoy rolling their sleeves up and be hands on in leading a high performing team as well as proactively drive efficiencies through reporting . The Accounts Receivable Manager will be highly experienced in stakeholder and client management.
In order to be successful in this role, you need to be a strong leader and be passionate in lifting the team through reporting and analysis. This is a brilliant opportunity to learn in a highly engaged and motivated environment.
As the Accounts Receivable Manager your responsibilities will include.
- Drive an efficient and collaborative team
- Proactively drive DSO and recommend improvements to the quality of collection procedures.
- Drive cash collection to minimise credit risk & identify risk of bad debt timely
- Monthly dashboard reporting
- Review, analyse and provide accurate reporting on receipts collection and debtors outstanding.
- Effective communication at the appropriate level with all stakeholders affected or impacted by AR.
- Manage workload, development and accuracy/efficiency of AR Officer's work. Ensure appropriate backup is maintained at all times.
You will demonstrate a solid background in a similar role and possess strong experience within the accounts receivable function. You have a proven record in elevating team performance through reporting and analysis. As the Accounts Receivable Manager you have strong attention to detail coupled with excellent technical skills that will see drive efficiencies. You will possess strong communication skills and you will have the ability to collaborate and influence stakeholders and motivate your team in a supportive and constructive manner. You have advanced skills in excel and are a highly motivated and results focused.
The organisation is a global organisation with a large presence in Australia. This organisation employs hundreds locally and provides its employees a flexible work environment and opportunities to grow their careers.
- Be part of a large global company
- Be rewarded for your efforts - $80K - $90K + Super
- Great location in Sydney CBD.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the apply link below addressing Archana Rao quoting reference number ARARM3968 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.