Location: Hills District
Salary: $25 + Super + Parking - Temp to Perm
Role Benefit: Convenient hills district location with parking on-site; Immediate start on Monday.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this Accounts Payable/Admin Officer will be responsible for full function Accounts payable and general accounts related duties. You will be required to manage the full Account payable ledger including month end and reconciliations. This Accounts Payable Officer/Admin Officer will be involved in a variety of duties ranging from collection and quote calls to dealing with disputes brought forward by customers as well as general filing and ad-hoc tasks when required.
The successful Accounts Payable /Admin Officer will have a thirst for development and a drive to produce results including providing extraordinary customer service. This is an exciting hands-on role that will offer the right candidate a very rewarding career
This Accounts Payable/Admin Officer will be responsible for the following duties:
- Creating and distributing invoices
- Raising work orders and customer orders.
- Creating purchase orders and requisitions.
- Handling of all incoming calls to the office
- Chasing supplier pricing
- Invoice matching with supplier invoice and p.o
- Chasing debts from customers
- Generating aged debtors list for outstanding invoices
- Answering customer queries
- regarding disputed invoices and arranging the issuance of credit notes if necessary
- Management of customer relationships
- Ad-hoc duties where required
You will be a mature minded individual with experience within a similar role. You be immediately available to start next week. You will have experience in handling the Accounts Payable /Admin functions, producing invoices and making collection calls within a fast-paced environment. You will have excellent communication skills and an ability to communicate in a professional manner, with demonstrated negotiation skills and possess a high degree of initiative.
The successful candidate will also have up to 2 years' experience in a local company, with exposure to an ERP system and or CRM program. Be an outcome-focused individual who works well in a fast paced and autonomous finance environment, and has a desire to learn.
The multinational manufacturing giant employs over a 2,500 people around the globe. They have a well-established Australian division and looking to employ an experienced Accounts Officer due to growth within the company. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global brand name.
- Join a global manufacturer - be part of a team and business in growth
- Be rewarded - Excellent rate $25 + Super + Parking
- Grow your career - elevate your career in a high exposure role with a broad remit
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Nicolas Gonzalez, quoting reference number NGAPADMIN3744 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call