- Multinational tertiary education name; global and international presence
- Be rewarded with an excellent salary of $60k + Super
- Immediate start; work/life balance, growth opportunities internally available
Location: Sydney CBD
Competitive salary: $60k + Super
Role highlight: Have the opportunity to work for a leading education provider based in a convenient CBD location as the Accounts Payable Officer. Work for a multibillion dollar business that is known for its employee focus vision and internal progression scheme.
In your role, you will be directly reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager. Your day to day responsibilities will consists of full function accounts payable duties. You will be closely working with top management with the end to end process for accounts payable including the processing of invoices to the reconciliation of supplier payments.
As an Accounts Payable Officer you will be processing high volumes of invoices and matching purchase orders to inventory and stock. In addition, you will be involved in supplier processing and payments in your daily tasks. Your involvement in month end reporting and cash flow forecasting is also valued in this role.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to identify resolutions for overdue accounts
- High volumes of processing of 100-150 invoices per day
- Responsible for managing of employee expenses in a timely manner
- Handling supplier processing of payments and invoices
- Managing Accounts Payable reconciliations
- Preparation of cheques
- Managing system issues promptly aligned with company standards and policies
- Handling incoming emails to manage payments efficiently.
- Managing invoices with process orders and matching to stock and inventory
- Contribute to the management of Accounts Payable reconciliations
- Demonstrable experience in a full function Accounts Payable role
- Have demonstrated ability to process invoices in a high volume environment
- Your data entry speed and accuracy are second to none
- Candidates with intermediate use of Excel (Pivot & Vlookups) will be highly regarded
- You have excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- You will have thorough working knowledge of a large ERP system
The Company, Culture & Benefits
Through its robust business model and strategic direction, this multinational education business is one of the world’s fastest growing companies in given its sector. These attributes along with its loyal customer base has allowed this company to go from strength to strength in the Australian market which calls for a need to expand its Corporate Finance team. This is a company which values its customers as well as its team members; therefore you will enjoy great training and work/life balance.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below. The reference number for this role is BDR5199. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.