- Top 10 in the retail sector; international presence; employee focus vision
- Be rewarded with $60k - $65k + Super
- Close to public transport; supportive leadership team; strong L&D culture
Location: Sydney Central Business District
Salary Package: $60k – $65k + Super
Role highlights: International designer brand with operations across national and international markets, high performance culture and drive the accounts payable function.
As the Accounts Payable Officer you will be directly reporting to the National Accounts Payable Manager. You will be responsible for the full function of accounts payable and month end duties. You will be responsible for the processing and matching of invoices.
Preparing month end financial statements and reporting in line with organisational requirements. This role will provide opportunities to grow within the finance team and provide opportunities to influence key business decisions.
- Processing 100+ invoices through automated system
- Weekly payments runs
- Managing the Accounts Payable inbox
- Coordinating foreign currencies and international payments
- Preparation of cheques
- Assist in the management of stocktake and processing invoices efficiently
- Critically analysing invoices and matching up orders accordingly with the relevant purchase order
- Resolving system issues promptly that are aligned with company standards and policies
- Assist in the preparation of month-end sales reports and duties
- You will have intermediate MS Excel Skills and ideally SAP ERP experience.
- Demonstrated a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a full function accounts payable role
- You will possess engaging and thorough communication skills.
- An understanding and experience in the retail sector would be of great advantage.
The Company, Culture & Benefits
The company is an international brand with operations in all major international markets. The company is experiencing a period of growth and wanting to expand their finance team in the interim. With an annual global turnover of over $15 billion dollars, with 150,000 employees across Australian and international markets.
The company is known for its thorough learning and development programs and extensive benefit including product discounts, in-house events and career progression.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below addressing “Bhrizel Del Rosario”, quoting reference number BDR5187 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.