- National service offering, market leader in Australia, growing business
- Excellent base rate of $30-35 p/h + super
- Professional environment, close to public transport , fast paced role
Location: Sydney CBD
Rate: impressive hourly rate $32-35 p/h + Super
Role Benefit: Work for a large brand known for its innovative service offering, growing organisation, high volume role, utilise your extensive AP experience
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager, this Accounts Payable Officer will make up part of a large finance team. On a day to day basis this Accounts Payable Officer will have full function responsibility over;
- high volumes of processing of 150++ invoices per day
- importing of invoices into our Purchase to Pay system
- matching, batching and uploading of invoices
- Asset coding and processing in their ERP system SAP
- Any additional AP adhoc duties
- Managing incoming inquires through internal and external stakeholders
- Management of and rebates or claims associated with the invoices
As an experienced Account Payable Officer you’ll be expected to have excellent data entry speed and accuracy. You will liaise with suppliers, and manage their reconciliations while maintaining the highest level of customer service.
This is an exciting opportunity for a fresh and dynamic Accounts Payable Officer looking to take the next step in their career at one of the largest and fastest growing organisations in the world.
The successful Accounts Payable Officer will have demonstrated extensive experience in a corporate accounts payable role in a high volume environment. Your data entry speed and accuracy are second to none. You are very comfortable with the use of Excel and are an intermediate level user. You have excellent attention to detail, a high level of accuracy and outstanding communication skills as you will be liaising with customers and answering their enquiries in a professional manner. You are dedicated and highly motivated with the enthusiasm to meet deadlines and perform to the best of your ability.
The Company,culture & benifits
Through its robust business model and strategic direction, this global consumer goods giant is currently one of the world’s fastest growing companies in its sector and is a multibillion dollar organisation in Australia. These attributes along with its loyal customer base has allowed this company to go from strength to strength in the Australian market which calls for a need to expand its Corporate Finance team. As a result of an internal move, a position has become available for a dedicated Accounts Payable Officer to join the team and play an integral role in the department. This is a company which values its customers as well as its team members; therefore you will enjoy great training and work/life balance.
- Work in the bustle of Sydney CBD close to public passport
- Impressive base rate of $32-35 p/h + Super
- Immediate start; 6 month role
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below addressing Nicolas Gonzalez quoting reference number NGAP5050 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call