- Top 5 in the transport sector; national presence; system implementation schemes
- Be rewarded with $55k - $60k + Super + Parking
- Flexible working environment; parking available; career progression
Location: Parramatta & Western Suburbs
Excellent Salary: $55k – $60k + Super + Parking
Role highlight: Australia’s market leader in the transport sector is seeking a full function Accounts Payable Officer that is wanting the opportunity to work close to home and opportunities to grow.
Your role as an Accounts Payable Officer will managing full function accounts payable responsibilities and will be directly reporting to the Accounts Payable Supervisor. You will be responsible for the end to end process including the processing of high volumes of invoices, matching, batching and coding of invoices, reconciliation of supplier payment runs. In your role, you will be heavily involved in the purchase order matching process for invoices and as well as international payments. As an Accounts Payable officer you will also assisting with month end financial statements and reporting. A crucial part of your role is to identify invoice and purchase order discrepancies and act accordingly with the relevant stakeholders. This role will be focused on your responsibility to ensure all suppliers pay in accordance to the relevant payments terms.
In your role, you will have excellent communication skills as you will be dealing with key stakeholders and clients. A successful candidate values growth and progression and also interactions with key stakeholders. Therefore, your role as an Accounts Payable will be responsible for the end to end process of accounts payable duties.
- Liaise with specific suppliers to ensure payments are made accordingly to agreed terms
- Handling high volumes of 80-100+ invoices and supplier processing of payment runs
- Managing the Accounts Payable inbox in terms of coding and authorised for payments
- Dealing with foreign currencies and international payments
- Responsible for Accounts Payable reconciliations
- Preparation of cheques
- Assist in the management of stocktake and processing invoices efficiently
- Critically analysing invoices and matching up orders accordingly with the relevant purchase order
- Resolving system issues promptly that are aligned with company standards and policies
- Adhoc duties
The successful candidate will possess the follow key criteria. In this role, a successful candidate will have shown a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in full function accounts payable roles. Candidates that have a drive to be part of projects and system implementation processes will thrive within this role. To succeed, you will have also shown experience in high volume environments and also withholding a high attention to detail. Candidates that have exposure to Great Plains would be of great advantage.
The Company, Culture & Benefits
Join this leading organisation that is centred within the transport sector. This company is renowned for its presence within the industry and is seeking to expand their finance team. This company has demonstrated a history of growth and progression in the industry. As a market leader in the transport industry, they are wanting to expand their team with candidates that value progression and flexibility. This company is seeking an experienced Accounts Payable Officer that is driven to achieve results whilst contributing to valuable change.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” link below. The reference number for this role is BDR5130. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.