Salary package: $33p/h + Super
Role highlight: Be part of a leading manufacturing Australian business, join a supportive team; career growth potential
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, this Accounts Payable Officer will be involved in the department's compliance with specific credit policies. You will be engaging in the management of daily administration and accounting tasks mainly accounts payable functions. You will have the responsibility for ensuring payments are paid in a timely manner and also processing invoices. As an Accounts Payable Officer you will be part of the end to end process of all accounting duties including the management of stock and payments. The successful candidate demonstrates strong verbal and written skills to provide advice on customer enquiries and internal stakeholders. This role is primarily focused on service delivery, which will suit a motivated, driven and experienced Accounts Payable Officer. Your ability to work under pressure in difficult situations and excellent communication skills will demonstrate your dedication in maintaining key stakeholders. Therefore, the key success factor is your ability to effectively communicate, handle difficult situations and collaborate within a team.
In order to be successful for this role you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to identify resolutions for overdue accounts
- Responsible for managing of end to end Accounts Payables functions
- Assist in the management of stocktake and processing invoices
- Handling purchase orders through an ERP software
- Raising and emailing invoices to customers and internal stakeholders
- Handling and critically analysing a debtors list for outstanding invoices
- Managing system issues promptly aligned with company standards and policies
- Maintaining time sheets and bank reconciliations
- General administration tasks including ordering of office supplies and handling customer enquiries
As an Accounts Payable Officer will come from an Accounts Payable background and experience. You will have a demonstrated ability and proficiency in managing large volumes of customer queries over the phone. Previous experience in administration and accounts receivable roles is desirable. You will have excellent communication and good problem solving skills to work towards deadlines. This Accounts Payable Officer must have strong computer skills, specifically with the use of Microsoft (PC based) software and database systems. The successful candidate will also possess influencing skills who will succeed in a fast paced and collaborative environment, and has an attention to detail.
The Company, Culture & Benefits
Join this leading Australian business that is passionate about developing solutions to meet customer demand and deliver quality products. This company values tam collaboration and requires a person with a thirst for high paced environments. The company is seeking an experienced and collaborative Accounts All-Rounder to join the team with growth opportunities.
- Family-oriented workplace culture
- Competitive base rate of $33 p/h/ + Super
- Immediate start; growth opportunities; leading manufacturing business
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing "Bhrizel Del Rosario", quoting reference number # in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.