Location: North Ryde and Macquarie Park
Salary package: $28 - $30 p/h + Super
Role highlight or mandate: Join this innovative, Australian organisation during an exciting period of growth.
Reporting to the Accounting Manager, this Accounts Payable Officer's
week will involve 30-40% management of employee expenses with their 'Fraedom' expense management tool and 60-70% is data entry. Strong communications skills are crucial in this role as you will be engaging with a range of stakeholders in managing the employee expenses, ensuring they are processed correctly through their system and resolve any queries relating to your accounts. This Accounts Payable Officer will have a systematic approach in providing accurate and efficient data entry relating to accounts payable invoicing. Approximately 70-100 invoices per day on average. This is an exciting opportunity for a fresh and dynamic Accounts Payable Officer looking for work now to join this organisation. Must be experienced in SAP to be successful.
As the Accounts Payable Officer you will be responsible for;
- Management of employee expenses with their 'Fraedom' expense management tool.
- Engaging with a range of stakeholders in managing the employee expenses
- Accounts payable invoicing, approximately 70-100 invoices per day on average.
- Perform Accounts Payable reconciliations
- Ensure all payments are processed in a timely and accurate manner
You are an energetic and process driven individual with;
- Ideally 2-3 years' experience in the accounts payable function.
- Have a passion for adding value to an organisation.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- An aptitude for high-volume processing and work well within a team.
- The ideal candidate will have an in-depth working understanding of SAP systems and be able to start immediately.
The Company, Culture & Benefits
Listed on the ASX, this diversified corporate giant is a market leader and is one of the most well-known and reputable names in its sector. With a number of recent acquisitions along with rapid growth in market share, this leading brand is seeking an energetic and high achieving Accounts Payable Officer to join their growing finance team. The position has become available due to a newly created team and therefore is perfect for a highly motivated Accounts Payable Officer with a hunger for success. The role is perfect for someone looking for a short term role to build and grow their experience.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Anmol Singh, quoting reference number ASAPO4328 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.