Location: Northern Beaches (onsite parking)
Salary: $60K + Super + 5% Bonus
Role Benefit: Join this global company as an Accounts Payable Officer during an exciting period of growth and expansion.
Role Overview / Description
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, this Accounts Payable officer will manage a standalone accounts payable function and work closely with the Reporting and Systems Manager. You will take ownership of the end to end Accounts Payable process from processing supplier payments to the reconciliation of supplier statements.
On a monthly basis, this Accounts Payable Officer will assist in the month end reporting activities and the preparation of accounts payables reconciliations. On a weekly basis, you will also assist with the weekly pay run and cash flow forecast as it relates to current and projected supplier commitments. On a daily basis, you will identify and resolve all issues arising from supplier invoices and payments, therefore your problem solving and customer service skills will be critical to the success of this role.
The Job/ Duties / Responsibilities
- Invoice data entry
- Reconcile the Goods Receipt and Invoice Receipt account ensuring accuracy
- Assist with weekly cash flow and capital asset reporting
- Manage adhoc payments throughout the month
- Resolve disputes regarding vendor payments
- Be actively Involved in the Continuous Improvement initiatives and projects within the Finance team
You have some experience working as an AP Officer for a medium sized company. You have worked in a standalone role or within a small team where you have had the full responsibility for AP and all related SLAs.
- Some experience in working as an Accounts Payable officer
- Demonstrate knowledge in processing and assisting in supplier payments and reconciliation of supplier statements
- Experience in month end reporting and the creation and maintenance of reconciliation of supplier statements.
- Strong PC and communication skills
- Sound decision making and problem solving skills
This leading global manufacturer of pharmaceutical goods employs over 9,000 people globally and boasts a competitive footprint in the Australian market. A recent acquisition has accelerated this company's fast-paced growth presenting new challenges and exciting opportunities for a high calibre Accounts Payable professional. The successful Accounts Payable Officer will be quarterly remunerated for their efforts through the bonus incentive policy. This organisation truly rewards high performers.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Clare Williams quoting reference number CWAP3334 in the subject line.