Salary: Fantastic salary $60k + super
Benefit: Hands-on role; energetic working environment; dynamic team
Location: South Western Sydney; Immediate start available; parking onsite
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Team Lead, this Accounts Payable Officer will make up part of a tight knit team. On a day to day basis this Accounts Payable Officer will have full function responsibility over the accounts payable function. Your duties will include processing up to 200 invoices per day; matching, batching and coding. You will be responsible for uploading all invoices and as a result you'll be expected to have excellent data entry speed and accuracy. You will liaise with suppliers, and manage their reconciliations while maintaining the highest level of customer service. Furthermore, you will be responsible for the generating and printing of supplier documentation and payment terms. Prior experience supplier reconciliation and extensive payment runs is a must.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a very well-known Australian industrial giant. The successful candidate will be a dynamic Accounts Payable Officer who is rigorous and accurate in their work and enjoys being part of a social team environment. They are very much a family team and work with each other to get the job done.
The Job/ Duties / Responsibilities
- Full function accounts payable function, end to end.
- Manually process up to 200 invoices per day including matching, batching & coding
- Process employee expenses monthly
- Assisting with month end closing
- Reconciling of general ledger accounts
- Track expenses and process expense reports
- Reconciliation of supplier statements to invoice
- Daily bank and supplier account reconciliations
- Reconciling expenses, i.e. credit cards, staff expenses, etc.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Weekly and Monthly payment runs
To be succesful in this role this Accounts payable Officer must be able to display the following;
- Minimum 4 years end to end accounts payable experience is essential
- Strong understanding of three way matching process
- High attention to detail and data entry accuracy imperative
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Intermediate excel capabilities - v lookup and pivot tables
- Exposure to large ERP system preferred - e.g SAP or JDE
A market share leader, this diversified giant is a major player in its field and is an organisation that is known to all. This role would be a brilliant opportunity for a fresh and energetic Accounts Payable Officer looking to step up into a stand alone role in a well-recognised organisation. This dynamic company now requires a motivated individual with strong technical Accounts Payable skills, commercial acumen and an attitude for success. Candidates that are immediately available are encouraged to apply.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below quoting reference number NGAP4070 in the subject line.Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.