Location: Western Sydney
Salary: $60k + super (12mth FTC)
Role Benefit: Be part of a family centric team within a large organisation close to home
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Team Leader, this Accounts Payable Officer will support the broader payables functions in driving end to end supplier processing and payments. The Accounts Payable Officer will be part of a team with full end to end payables responsibility including supplier invoice processing, payments, reconciliations, queries handling and cashflow management.
They key success factor will be your energy and customer service mindset in delivering an outstanding experience for your stakeholders.
- Ensure the timely and accurate processing of supplier invoices and payment runs via scanning solution and ERP, including invoice coding, matching and purchase order management
- Prepare supplier reconciliations
- Use a customer service mindset to provide exceptional supplier and business query resolution
- Support new supplier set up and change request management
- Assist with weekly cash flow forecasts and monthly management reporting
- Contribute to a continuous improvement mindset, review and recommending solutions to drive greater efficiency in payables and business processes
- Contribute to a positive teamwork culture
You are an energetic payables professional that is looking to join a large organisation that provides an opportunity for you to live your passion in driving payables excellence close to home. You bring excellent communication skills and love being part of an engaging and positive team.
You ideally have at least three years' experience in a full function paybles role and with prior exposure to scanning solutions.
Culture & Benefits
This ASX listed organisation continues to go through market growth and represents a great opportunity to get your foot in the door to a great team and culture. An opportunity to move to permanent for the right person would be considered towards the end of the 12 month contract.
- Join a great team - be part of a close knit team that is passionate about what they do
- Be rewarded - $60k + Super (12mth FTC) with opportunity for move to permanent
- Be part of a large organisation close to home - growing ASX listed group.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below quoting reference number CPAP4448 in the subject line.
Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.