Location: Ryde and Macquarie Park
Salary package: $55k - 65k + Super + Onsite Parking
Benefit: Fast growing company, hands on role, family oriented fun culture
This Accounts Payable Officer will report to the Senior Accountant and will be a part of a tightknit growing team. You will have full functional responsibility over the accounts payable function. You will liaise with suppliers, and manage their reconciliations while maintaining the highest level of customer service. Furthermore, this Accounts Payable Officer will be responsible for the generating and printing of supplier documentation and payment terms. On daily basis your duties will include processing invoices; matching, batching, coding.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a recognised Australian brand name. The successful candidate will be a driven Accounts Payable Officer who is proactive and motivated in their work and enjoys being part of a social team environment. They are very much a family team and work with each other to get the job done.
- Process invoices and post in system, reconcile to suppliers accounts with statements.
- Processing EFT runs.
- Assist in warehouse AP processing.
- Bank and General Ledger Reconciliations.
- Journal preparation and posting, Accruals.
- Stocktake processing, invoice journal tracking.
- Credit applications as required.
- Other tasks as requested by the finance team.
- Substantial experience as an end to end Accounts Payable Officer.
- Strong understanding of three way matching process.
- High attention to detail and data entry accuracy imperative.
- Intermediate excel capabilities - v lookup and pivot tables.
- Exposure to large ERP system and Xero preferred.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
The Company, Culture & Benefits
This ASX Listed food retailer is a major player in its field and is an organisation that is known to all. This role would be a brilliant opportunity for an experienced and energetic Accounts Payable Officer looking to step up in a well-recognised organisation. This thriving company now requires a dynamic individual with strong technical Accounts Payable skills, commercial acumen and an attitude for success. Candidates that are immediately available are encouraged to apply.
- Growing company, ASX listed.
- Work close to home, family environment
- Competitive salary
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Maleeha Zahoor, quoting reference number MZAPO4286 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.