Salary package: $30p/h + Super + Parking
Role highlight: Join a leading designer organisation during a period of growth as an Accounts Payable Officer; develop your personal brand.
As an experienced Accounts Payable Officer you will be directly reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager in daily processes in complying with company credit standards and policies. You will be responsible for managing end to end accounts payable duties in your role. As an Accounts Payable Officer you will be processing high volumes of invoices and matching purchase orders to inventory and stock. You will be managing the daily administration of all accounting tasks including expense management and reconciliations. Excellent communication skills are crucial in this role as you will be involved in connecting with customer and key stakeholders. You will be responsible for ensuring payments and processing high volumes of invoices in a timely manner.
The successful candidate will thrive in a fast paced environment and will possess an extensive background in full function accounts payables. As part of your role, you will be allocating accurate and data entry into ERP systems and management of stock. To be successful, you have excellent communication skills to provide advice on customer enquiries and internal stakeholders. This role will suit a hardworking and collaborative Accounts Payable Officer. Your ability to efficiently manage tasks will lead to your success in the company.
In order to be successful for this role you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to identify resolutions for overdue accounts
- Full function Accounts Payable
- Responsible for managing of employee expenses in a timely manner
- Handling high volumes of invoices and processing data into the system
- Assist in the management of stocktake and processing invoices efficiently
- Managing customer enquiries and internal stakeholders through email and the phone.
- Critically analysing invoices and matching up orders accordingly.
- Managing system issues promptly aligned with company standards and policies
- Handling incoming emails to manage payments efficiently.
- Managing invoices with process orders and matching to stock and inventory
- Contribute to the management of Accounts Payable reconciliations
- General administration tasks including ordering of office supplies and handling customer enquiries
As an Accounts Payable Officer you will have demonstrated your experience in a medium to large organisation in a full function Accounts Payable role. You will have experience in handling and managing high volumes of invoices and customer enquiries. Specifically, you will have demonstrated your experience in matching invoices with process order with stock and inventory. A successful candidate will have strong communication and problem solving skills to work towards deadlines. This Accounts Payable Officer must be able to process high volumes of invoices and data in ERP systems. This Accounts Payable Officer must have strong computer skills, specifically with the use of Microsoft (PC based) software and database systems. The successful candidate will also possess influencing skills who will thrive in a fast paced and collaborative environment, and has an attention to detail.
The Company, Culture & Benefits
Join this leading Australian business that is passionate providing high quality to products in the manufacturing industry. This company values individuals that succeed in fast paced environments and have a high attention to detail. The company is seeking an experienced Accounts Payable Officer who has a thirst for achieving results with effective management.
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Competitive rate of $30p/h + Super + Parking Onsite
- Immediate start; close to public transport and parking onsite
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing "Bhrizel Del Rosario", quoting reference number BDR4763 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.