Location: Parramatta (surrounds)
Salary package: $30p/h - $32p/h + Super
Role highlight: Be part of an innovative market leader during an exciting time of expansion; career growth potential; leading Australian business
As an experienced Accounts Payable Officer you will be directly reporting to the Finance Manager in daily processes in complying with company credit standards and policies. You will be managing the daily administration of all accounting tasks including expense management and reconciliations. Excellent communication skills are crucial in this role as you will be involved in connecting with customer and key stakeholders. You will be responsible for ensuring payments and processing high volumes of invoices in a timely manner.
The successful candidate demonstrates a motivated and driven attitude in effectively resolving customer enquiries. As an Accounts Payable Officer you will be part of allocating accurate and data entry into ERP systems and management of stock. The successful candidate demonstrates strong verbal and written skills to provide advice on customer enquiries and internal stakeholders. This role is primarily focused on service delivery, which will suit an easygoing, collaborative and experienced Accounts Payable Officer. Your ability to work under pressure in difficult situations will demonstrate your dedication in maintaining key stakeholders. Therefore, the key success factor is your ability to effectively communicate, handle difficult situations and collaborate within a team.
In order to be successful for this role you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to identify resolutions for overdue accounts
- Responsible for managing of employee expenses in a timely manner
- Handling high volumes of invoices and processing data into the system.
- Assist in the management of stocktake and processing invoices efficiently.
- Managing customer enquiries and internal stakeholders through email and the phone.
- Critically analysing invoices and matching up orders accordingly.
- Managing system issues promptly aligned with company standards and policies
- Assist in the development of Accounts Payable reconciliations.
- General administration tasks including ordering of office supplies and handling customer enquiries
As an Accounts Payable Officer you will have demonstrated your experience in a medium to large organisation in Accounts Payable. You will have experience in handling and managing high volumes of invoices and customer enquiries. A successful candidate will have strong communication and problem solving skills to work towards deadlines. This Accounts Payable Officer must be able to process data in ERP systems and work effectively towards targets. Also, this Accounts Payable Officer must have strong computer skills, specifically with the use of Microsoft (PC based) software and database systems. The successful candidate will also possess influencing skills who will thrive in a fast paced and collaborative environment, and has an attention to detail.
The Company, Culture & Benefits
Join this leading Australian business that is passionate about innovation in the marketplace and providing solutions to meet customer demand. This company values individuals that contribute to the long term success of the organisation. The company is also seeking an individual that values team collaboration and requires a person with a thirst for high paced environments. The company is seeking an experienced and collaborative Accounts Payable Officer to join the team with growth opportunities.
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Competitive base rate of $30 p/h - $32 p/h/ + Super
- Immediate start; growth opportunities
Apply If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing "Bhrizel Del Rosario", quoting reference number BDR4666 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.