Salary: $28-$32 p/h + Super - 6 Month Contract
Location: Hills District
Role Benefit: Opportunity to gain experience to a broad remit as an Accounts Payable officer in an ASX listed organisation.
Reporting to the Financial Controller this Accounts Payable Officer will have full function responsibility of the Accounts Payable along with assisting with the Accounts Receivable function. You will be responsible for month end closing and reconciling the General Ledger accounts as well as processing a high volume of invoices. You will also be responsible for matching, batching and coding invoices, processing bank statements, and processing the payment runs.
The key success factor will be your ability to be results driven and have a high attention to detail. This is an outstanding opportunity for a candidate with a thirst for learning, and drive to prove themselves in a well-known ASX listed services company.
As the Accounts Payable Officer your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Prepare Accounts Payable for month-end close
- Review monthly price variance and supplier recharge accounts
- Assist with weekly and monthly stock reconciliation processes
- Timely and accurate processing of a high volume of invoices
- Prepare and process weekly payment runs
- Process employee expenses
- Match, batch and code invoices
- Ensuring strong communication with external stakeholders and follow up on outstanding invoices
- Assist with Accounts Receivable
This role will be ideal for a high performing Accounts Payable Officer with end to end accounts payable experience and experience within accounts receivable. You will be someone who is inquisitive by nature and has high attention to detail.
You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and large ERP system experience such as SAP, Oracle or Great Plains preferred. Experience with Concur expense system or similar is essential for this role. The successful candidate will also be an outcome focused individual who works well in a fast paced finance environment and has a desire to learn.
This organisation is ASX listed, they employ over 150 staff and they are recognised as one of the leaders in their sector.
- Join an ASX listed service organisation - Be a part of the team and growth of the business
- Be rewarded - $28-$32 p/h + Super 6 Month Contract
- Grow your career - elevate your career in a high exposure role with a hands-on role.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Cameron Rogers, quoting reference number CNRAP3449 in the subject line.