- Multinational organisation, rapidly increasing market share Multinational organi
- Impressive salary of $60k- 65K + Super + Study Support
- Dynamic and fast passed business, fun and friendly work environment
Salary: $60K-65K + Super + Study Support
Role Benefit: Be a vital part of a growing organisation; opportunity for advancement and progression; excellent training and development
Reporting to the Finance Manager this Accounts Officer will support the Financial Accountant with a broad set of responsibilities.
On a day to day basis you will be assisting with all general ledger reconciliations, bank reconciliations, prepare accounts to trial balance and monthly accruals. In addition, you will be involved in preparing the annual FBT return.
A key part of your role as the Accounts Officer will be involved in processing customer payments against outstanding invoice/balances. On a monthly basis you will reconcile remittances made by the major customer’s accounts. As you progress in this role you will drive the review of the Profit and Loss of the international markets on a monthly basis. The markets include New Zealand, Canada, China, Asia and Europe.
- Timely and accurate processing of all Accounts payable invoices
- Ensuring all tax & state compliance matters are paid by the due date (i.e. payroll tax, workers’ compensation and IAS/BAS).
- Co-ordinating EFT transfers runs in accordance to payment terms of suppliers and company cash flow restraints.
- Creditor’s ledger and Good receipts purchase order close off and reconciliation.
- Handle all creditor enquiries from suppliers and internal staff members
- Preparing AP reports and AP forecasts for Management.
- Processing of customer payments (cheque and EFT) against outstanding invoices/balances
- Reconciliation of remittances made by major customers accounts on a regular basis
- Monthly reconciliation of other balance Sheet accounts including prepayment and other accounts
This growing FMCG organisation is seeking an to join their finance team. This company has gone from strength to strength in the Australian market and is rapidly expanding its presence internationally. As a result of its growing presence a position has been created for a switched on and driven Assistant Accountant who is comfortable with being a pivotal member within the finance team and is looking to grow with an innovative market leader within their sector.
The company has a friendly and flexible culture and a robust training and development program.
This Accounts Officer will possess a Business/Commerce degree and may be part CA/CPA qualified or may have plans to start soon. You will have experience in a similar role from ideally a medium to large sized or are looking to step into an Accounts Officer role. You have some knowledge in corporate P&L reporting as well as month end reporting accounting process. Excellent written and communication skills are an absolute must, as you will be liaising with both internal mad external stakeholders,
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the “apply” addressing Maleeha Zahoor quoting reference number MZAO4989 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 – 5 working days for us to process all the applications.