Location: Macquarie Park
Salary package: $30p/h - $32p/h + Super
Role highlight: Join this leading Australian Organisation; career progression opportunities; work closely in a team in fast paced environment.
This role is primarily focused on both Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable responsibilities. You will be directly reporting to the Finance Manager and be part of a team to resolve customer and internal enquiries promptly. As an Accounts Officer you will be responsible for enabling the organisation's adherence to relevant credit policies and standards accordingly. You will also be responsible for ensuring payments are paid and processing invoices promptly. Your role is to engage in the effective management of adhoc duties including administration and accounting tasks. This role requires you to be involved in the end to end process of all accounting duties including the management of stock and claims. To be successful for this role, you must have strong communication skills in order to liaise with key stakeholders and customers. The successful candidate will suit a motivated, career driven and experienced Accounts Officer. You will have demonstrated your ability to work well in fast paced environment and handle difficult situations. Hence, your success lies within your ability to communicate with customers and key stakeholders and work collaboratively in a team.
In order to be successful for this role you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Handling and critically analysing a debtors list for upcoming invoices and payments
- Effectively managing system issues promptly aligned with company standards and policies accordingly
- Maintaining month end duties and tasks including bank reconciliation and collections
- General adhoc tasks including ordering of office supplies and handling customer enquiries
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to identify resolutions for overdue accounts
- Responsible for managing of end to end Accounts receivable and Payables functions
- Assist in the management of stocktake and processing invoices
- Handling purchase orders through an ERP software
- Raising and emailing invoices to customers and internal stakeholders
As an Accounts Officer you will come from an Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable background. Previous experience in both accounts payable and accounts receivable is high regarded. A successful candidate is able to effectively and clearly communicate with customers over the phone and with key stakeholders. In doing so, you will have demonstrated your key strength of verbal and written communication skills and ability to work under pressure. This Accounts Officer must be familiar with Microsoft (PC based) software and database systems. The successful candidate will also possess influencing skills who will thrive in a fast paced and collaborative environment, and has an attention to detail.
The Company, Culture & Benefits
Be part of this innovative and recognised Australian organisation that values meeting customer demand and acting accordingly. This company values candidates that have a drive to work in a team towards deadlines and deliver quality products. An emphasis on process improvement and customer and business relationship will lead to your success within the company.
The company is seeking an experienced and collaborative Accounts Officer to join the team with growth opportunities.
- Supportive; Family-oriented workplace culture
- Competitive base rate of $30p/h - $32p/h + Super
- Immediate start; enhance your personal brand; recognised Australian Business
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing "Bhrizel Del Rosario", quoting reference number BDR4618 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.