Location: Greater Western Sydney
Salary: $65k - 70k + Super + Bonus - FTC
Role Benefit: Newly created role in Western Sydney technological giant within a fast paced enviroment. Parking on site.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, this Accountant will be involved in the preparation of month end as well pulling together commentaries and variance analyses on a monthly basis for various departments. Together with the Financial Controller, you will have responsibility for part of the Australian and Overseas P&Ls. This role will assist in the preparation of statutory accounts, taxation requirements including Company tax, FBT, GST etc. for both Australia and New Zealand and assist with ensuring SOX compliance is maintained. This Accountant will be involved in maintenance of budgets and forecasts to preparing and posting monthly actual journals in line with SOX controls. You will be responsible for the monthly reconciliation of balance sheet items and maintaining the asset register. On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for ensuring all cash and bank accounts are reconciled.
- Assist with Sarbanes Oxley Compliance checklist and journal register.
- Day and month end.
- End to end accounting with performance statutory compliance.
- Ensure integrity of general ledger accounts.
- Process improvements and automation.
- Accounting support for other entities as required.
- End to end fixed asset and fleet management.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience.
- Degree Qualified.
- CA/CPA qualified or working torwards.
- Experience in journal entries and reconciliations.
- Experience in completing month end reporting
- Experience working with SOX compliance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Team player with a can do attitude.
- Large ERP exposure would be an advantage.
The Company, Culture & Benefits
This leading international technological giant is located in the Western Sydney and has a growing presence in the Australia market provides an excellent opportunity for a dynamic Accountant to join their team for a Fixed Term Contract. This newly created role of an Accountant will see you working in a friendly and supportive team environment where you will be challenged and be able to take responsibility for your work.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Maleeha Zahoor on quoting reference number MZA4292 in the subject line. Please allow for 3 - 5 working days for us to process all the applications. All applicants will receive feedback from us, either via email or a telephone call.