Salary: $30p/h - $40p/h + Super
Role Benefit: Join this global company as an Accountant during an exciting period of growth and expansion.
Role Overview/ Description
Reporting to the Financial Controller, this Accountant will be instrumental in supporting the business through the busy year end phase. You will be responsible for bank reconciliations and the monthly reconciliation of balance sheet items. This Accountant will drive the completion of reporting packs and provide analysis on results. You will ensure the integrity of the general ledger and perform various ad hoc duties as requested by the Financial Controller.
The Job/ Duties/ Responsibilities
- Drive the accurate and timely completion of month end close, journal entries and reconciliation of balance sheets
- Ensure the completion of the monthly reconciliation of balance sheet items and maintaining the asset register
- Prepare the monthly reporting packs including budgeting, forecasts, variance analysis and KPI's
- Maintain the integrity of the general ledger
- Provide ad hoc projects and other duties as requested by the Financal Controller
You are degree qualified and have either completed or are currently studying towards a CA or CPA qualification. You have extensive SAP experience. You are proficient in processing journal entries, reconciliations and assisting with month end management reporting. You have experience as an Accountant and have a desire to develop and grow in your career. To be successful in this role you will possess strong communication skills and a motivated attitude.
This US-listed company has a large presence within their sector and is one of the leaders in their industry. A need has arisen for an Accountant to assist the finance team through the year end stage. You will be a key figure in the finance team and therefore you will have the opportunity to diversity your skills.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume by clicking the "apply" link below addressing Clare Williams quoting reference number CWA3407 in the subject line.